About UOHyd M Tech Admission 2020
UOHyd M Tech Admission 2020 UOHyd is stands for University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is one the major organizations of higher education in India and which is establish in 1974 as a Central University. This University commonly famous for PG (Post Graduation) courses as well as very good research work. This university has various 46 departments and centers in 12 schools of study, more than 400 faculties as well as more than 5000 candidates. As we know University of Hyderabad provide PG courses like M.Tech. Candidates who want to make their career in the UOHyd for M.Tech must have valid GATE score.
About UOHyd M Tech Admission 2020
The University of Hyderabad provide UOHyd M.Tech Admission. Candidates who want make their career in M.Tech course must have valid GATE score. The University of Hyderabad M.Tech Admission are online. Candidates who apply for M.Tech in Material Engineering must give the written exam. From here candidates can get idea about the important dates, eligibility crieteria, Application process and many more information for the UOHyd M.Tech Admission.
Brief overview about UOHyd M Tech Admission:
- Examination Institute: University of Hyderabad (UOHyd)
- Famous As: UOHyd M.Tech Admission
- Exam Name: UOHyd M Tech Exam
- Type of Exam: PG (Post Graduation) Admission
- Exam Category: University Level Exam
- Official Website: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/index.html
UOHyd M Tech Admission Important Dates:
|Date for online Application form||In the month of April|
|Last date for apply||In the month of May|
|Date for UOHyd M.Tech Admit Card only for Bioinformatics||From the month of May|
|Exam Date for UOHyd M.Tech||In the month of May|
|Date for Shortlisting of candidates for Interview||In the month of June|
|Date for Admission/Counselling||In the month of June|
UOHyd M Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want get admission in University of Hyderabad for M.Tech course must have below eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must complete their B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M/Sc with at least 60% of marks.
- Final year candidates are eligible and also apply for M.Tech Admission. But their results are announced before 31st July.
- Candidates must have valid GATE score not including candidates for M.Tech Materials Engineering.
UOHyd M Tech Admission Courses:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Integrated Circuit Technology (ICT)
- Material Engineering
UOHyd M Tech Admission Application Fee:
- Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech Admission in University of Hyderabad must pay the application Fee online via SBI Bank Collect.
- Application Fee for General Category candidates is 350/- Rs.
- Candidates who belong from OBC have to pay 250/- Rs as an application Fee.
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates is 150/- Rs.
UOHyd M Tech Admission Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply for University of Hyderabad M.Tech Admission must fill the application form. For filling Application Form candidates follow the below given steps:
- First of all candidates must register themselves and fill up the online application form.
- After that enter all the necessary details like, personal details, education qualification, etc.
- Now upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Then do payment either via downloading challan or pay online through net banking.
- After that one application number is generate after submitting application form which must be noted by candidates.
- At last take a print out of application form for future reference.
The University of Hyderabad
Prof. C.R. Rao Road,
P.O. Central University, Gachibowli,