GCET Application Form 2020, Admit Card, Exam, Result
GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test): The DTE Goa (Director of Technical Education, Goa) is conducted the entrance examination in goa. Many of Candidates are applied for this entrance examination. All details for the entrance examination like GCET Application Form 2020 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern and Application details etc given below.
Summary of GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test): GCET Application Form 2020
- Organization Name: Director of Technical Education, Goa (DTE Goa)
- Examination Name: GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test)
- Examination Category: State Level Examination / Admission Examination
- Level of Examination: U.G (Under Graduate)
- Examination Frequency: 1 time in a year
- Exam Score Validity: 1 year
- Official Web Site: www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Article About: GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) / GCET Admission / Goa Common Entrance Test
About GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test): The GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) held for the admissions to U.G (Under Graduate) engineering Programme. The examination of admission is held for around the 1300 seats across the state.
Eligibility Criteria for GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test):
Educational qualification for Goa Common Entrance Test:
- Note: Only those candidates are allowed for this GCET Examination who are resident of Goa. Any other states candidates are not allow.
- Non-Resident of Indian holding the Indian Passport they also apply for under NRI Category. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) cardholders are also eligible for admissions under NRI Category.
- All Applicants qualifying the 12th class from Goa board of Secondary and “Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with the compulsory subjects of Mathematics, Physics, English and Chemistry / Bio –Technology / Computer Science / Biology with the Minimum score for general category 45% and for SC / ST / OBC category must have to marks of 40%.
Application Details for GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test):
- The candidates have to fill two application forms.
- Form A for applying the entrance examination of GCET.
- Form B is needed during GCET Counselling. It is suggested to the examinees to keep form B safe till Rank List of GCET is announced.
- Form A Details: fill your Personal Details, Photographs, Subject Code, Center code, self attested photo copies of 10th and 12th certificates.
- Form B Details: candidates
Application Fees for GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test):
- All Candidates have to pay the application fee is Rs. 1500/-
- Online pay the application fees via debit card and offline pay the application fee via DD (Demand Draft) in a favour of “Director of Technical Education” at panaji in Goa in any scheduled bank and also attach 3 passport size photographs other relevant certificates. And send the self attested copies.
Examination Mode for GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test):
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Examination Format: Objective
Important Dates for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET):
|Uploading of brochure||In the Month of January|
|Beginning of application form of GCET||In the Month of March|
|Issuing Admit Card||In the Month of April|
|Issue Admit Card after the last date (with late Fee Rs.1000/-)||In the Month of April|
|Examination Date of GCET||In the Month of May|
|Result Declaration||In the Month of May|
|Receipt of application forms||In the Month of May|
|Last Date for receiving forms for Admission||In the Month of May|
|Display of Eligibility List at admission Center||In the Month of June|
|End Date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||In the Month of June|
|Release the Final Merit List at admission center||In the Month of June|
|1st round of Admission||In the Month of June|
|2nd Round of Admission||In the Month of July|