DTU Admission DTU Application Form 2020: JAC Delhi B.tech Admission Forms
DTU (Delhi Technological University): The Delhi Technological University (DTU) conducted the Entrance Examination every year. Many candidates are applying for this entrance examination. Here, we provide you all the details about the Delhi Technological University (DTU Application Form 2020).
Brief Overview of the DTU (Delhi Technological University):DTU Application Form 2020
- Department Name: Delhi Technological University
- Exam Name: Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- Examination Level: Under Graduate (U.G)
- Category of Examination: Admission Exam / University Level Exam
- Official Web Site: www.dtu.ac.in
About DTU (Delhi Technological University): The Delhi Technological University conducted the entrance examination for admission by the JAC (Joint Admissions committee) through common counselling. The applicants who qualify the JEE Main Examination they can apply for the DTU B.Tech admission.
Eligibility Criteria for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
Educational Qualification for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
- Only the JEE Qualify candidates are eligible for the DTU Admissions.
- All the candidates have to qualify 12th class with 60% marks in the chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- All the candidates qualify the English Subject study in the Senior School certificate Examination Level (elective or core).
Application Details for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
- First, all the applicants visit at the official web page.
- After that, fill the registration form and registered themselves.
- Then, fill all the required details in the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take print out of the application form.
Age Limit for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
- All the candidates age 17 and 25 years on or before the 1st October.
Application Fees for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
- All the candidates have to pay the application fee is Rs.1000/- and additional bank charge.
- All the applicants pay the application fees via HDFC E – challan to be download from the Credit card or Debit card or Gateway Service or Net Banking.
Exam Pattern for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
- Mode of Examination: Offline
Important dates for DTU (Delhi Technological University):
|Online Registration, submission of Fee and choice Filling||In the Month of July|
|Closing the Registration of Fee submission||In the Month of July|
|Last Date for Choice filling||In the month of July|
|Declare the first list for admission||In the Month of July|
|Reporting at the University||In the month of July|