AUEET 2020 Application Form, Dates, Admit Card, Eligibility AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test): The Alliance University Engineering Entrance Examination held by the Alliance College of engineering and design. AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) AUEET 2020 Institute is getting admissions in Bachelor of Technology programme at their college.
Summary of AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) Examination: AUEET 2020 Application Form
- University Name: Alliance University
- Examination Level: Under Graduate
- Exam Name: Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test
- Examination Period: one time in 1 year
- Exam Score Validity: 1 year
- Official Web Link: www.ced.alliance.edu.in
- Contact Number: +918030938050 / 1 / 2 / 3
About AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance): The AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance) is conducted the university level exam once a year. The Alliance University Engineering and design conducted the 7 full time B-Tech Degree courses like B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech in Civil Engineering, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, B.Tech in Electronics and communication Engineering, B.Tech in computer Science Engineering, B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, and B.Tech in Information Technology.
AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) eligibility criteria;
Educational Qualification for the AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance):
- All applicants must have to qualify 12th or any equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, chemistry / Technical Vocational / Biology.
- General category candidates have to pass with minimum 45% marks.
- Reserved category candidates have to qualify with 40% marks.
AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) Application Details:
- Candidates have to apply online for this Entrance test examination.
- Applicants can also download the Alliance University Engineering Entrance examination application form.
- The AUEET Application forms for UG Engineering programmes are also available at the university.
- Candidates submitted the given below document when filled the AUEET application form:
- 10th class Mark sheet.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Certificates of any work experience.
- Mark Sheet of JEE Mains Exam or JEE Advance Exam or Karnataka CET / COMED – K / AUEET / Other State Entrance Examination.
- At last, all the candidates send their application form of the AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) given below address:
Office of Admissions,
Alliance College of Engineering and design, Alliance University
Chandapura – Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Tel.: +91 8030938050 / 1 / 2 / 3
Fax: +91 80 30938040
Age Limit for AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test):
- There is no age limit applying for AUEET Examination
Application fees for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test:
- All applicants have to pay fees via DD (Demand Draft) in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore.
- For national Candidates (Foreign) have to pay the application fees is 50 USD
- NRI / SAARC candidates have to pay the fees Rs. 2000 and Indian candidates have to pay Rs. 1000.
AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Type of Examination: Objective
- Question Paper Section: 3
- Examination Time: 2hours and 30 minutes
- The examination given in three sections which are given below:
|AUEET Exam Section||Section||Number of Questions|
|Physics||Part – I||45|
|Chemistry||Part – II||45|
|Maths||Part – III||45|
|Total Number of Questions||135|
- Every correct answer indicates 1 mark.
- No negative marking.
Important Dates for AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test): This the tentative schedule only for reference.
|Application Round||Location||Last Date for Apply||Admission Selection Process|
|Regular Application Round II||Bangalore||25th May||28th May|
|Regular Application round III||Bengaluru||10th June||11th June|
|Final application Round||Bengaluru||24th June||25th June|